Date: 3/25/21 2:14 pm
From: Diane Bricmont <colaptes.auratus...>
Subject: Bonaparte's Gulls- Riverlands

The rain has finally abated just a bit and there's a lovely flock of BOGUs
at Lincoln Shields. They are swirling quite a bit, then dropping down to
the mudflats at the boat ramp. My best count thus far is 139. Nice variety
of waterfowl at Riverlands today, and 5 Wilson's Snipe at the edge of Heron
Pond. Checklists on Ebird tonight.

Diane Bricmont
STL CO