Date: 3/25/21 8:25 am
From: 'The Nunn Guy' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Potential New Weld County Birding Spot

Hi all
in my Weld County excursions of late I stumbled upon two bike path
crossings I had never seen before. Did a search today and the trail is
newly named "The Great Western Trail" (http://www.gwtrail.com/). It
traverses Windsor-Severance-Eaton ag fields. But it does show access to a
Roulard Lake (looks to be series of small ponds) north of Woods Lake.
I'll have to give it a visit one weekend.
Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org/
https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/birds-and-more-of-the-pawnee-national-grassland

* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<ee8029af-a115-4308-989d-d272a2fd4fben...>

Join us on Facebook!