Date: 3/25/21 7:29 am
From: Bill Volkert <billvolkert11...>
Subject: [wisb] Shorebird Presentation
I mentioned a few weeks ago that I would be making a presentation on
shorebird migration, ecology and management for the Wisconsin Water Week
conference. There were other bird-related presentations on trumpeter
swans, white pelicans and cranes among the many other topics included in
this conference.
They are still working to post all of the presentations but I believe that
the bird topics have been uploaded. I am providing a link to my shorebird
presentation if anyone is interested. You can find this at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJGn_vIWoMc&list=PL6aVQYpBMBW8dE9nfoH04wOF3UrS88JMO&index=33

Bill Volkert
FdL Co

--