Date: 3/25/21 6:46 am
From: Jane Frazier <00000046582e7231-dmarc-request...>
Subject: RBAS field trip Saturday

River Bluffs Audubon Society will be hosting a field trip this Saturday, the 27th at 9:00 a.m. at Binder Lake, Cole County, to meet at the Bait Shop at the dam end of the lake, or the side of the lake nearest Henwick Drive.  We will stay distanced and wear masks. We will survey the lake, examine the shorebird area, and probably walk on the Audubon Trail which is no more than a moderate walking level. Those not wishing to walk can leave after we do the shorebird area. All are welcome.
Jane Frazierpresident, River Bluffs AudubonJefferson <Cityjanefraz3...>