Date: 3/24/21 6:34 pm
From: Liz Jaffin <lizjaffin...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: robin question
I had a robins’s nest behind my porch light a few years ago. Four nestlings that disappeared one by one! I heard the robins sounding very agitated one evening and rushed outside to see the last baby being carried off by a crow. If I see them starting to build there again, I plan to cover up the light.

Liz
Sent from my iPhone