Date: 3/24/21 6:30 pm
From: Amy Yee <amyrandallyee...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Allen's Hummingbird
Hi Massimo,
I saw my first of the season Allen's yesterday, too! Mine was feeding
from a bottlebrush shrub. I live in the Willow Glen neighborhood of San
Jose. Where are you located? We generally see them, although not
frequently, most of the summer. We also get Black-chinned hummers in the
summer, too.
Welcome to birding and SBB!!
Best wishes,
Amy Yee