Date: 3/24/21 5:02 pm
From: Susan Schaezler <susan...>
Subject: [texbirds] 3-24-21 (49 species) Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
3-24-21 (49 species) Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
Today’s summary
Audubon’s Oriole, Brown Creeper, Red-breasted Nuthatch
4 species of warblers, Black-and-white Warbler, Orange-crowned Warbler, Yellow-rumped Warbler, Yellow-throated Warbler
11 species of sparrows, including Grasshopper Sparrow, Clay-colored Sparrow (we had Eastern Towhee late yesterday, not in this count)

What an exciting day with huge numbers of birds in Margie’s Woods and awesome sounds, BugsRus!
We are still missing a few checklists for the day—thanks to all our visitors
We can’t wait until tomorrow! Birding is like a Scavenger Hunt each day!

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS

Join us on Facebook!