Date: 3/24/21 4:30 pm
From: Harry Fuller <atowhee...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Bird ID
A simple single visual clue cannot be trusted, esp.in terrible light, jizz
and shape more likely to be accurate...take a look at my striped-tail,
junco-jay:
https://atowhee.blog/2020/10/29/junco-jay-comes-to-stay/

--
Harry Fuller
author of: *San Francisco's Natural History: Sand Dunes to Streetcars:*

Join us on Facebook!