Date: 3/24/21 1:51 pm
From: Maria Michalczyk <mariam...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Blue Herons
Yes, that makes sense. I have seen herons in the huge tall trees but nothing like I saw this morning. It was amazing.

Maria Michalczyk
p: 503-740-3554
Sent from my Spiffy Iphone. There might be typos due to the tiny keyboard! ❤️🐾❤️
From: Maria Michalczyk <mariam...>
Date: 3/24/21 1:41 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: "<obol...>" <obol...>
Subject: [obol] Blue Herons

This morning I heard and witnessed nearly a dozen Blue herons circling in the sky. At first I thought it was some kind of concrete scrapper but then saw this collection of herons. I have never seen such a thing. It was by the Tualatin River around King City. Thanks in advance for the ideas might have.

Maria Michalczyk
p: 503-740-3554
Sent from my Spiffy Iphone. There might be typos due to the tiny keyboard! ❤️🐾❤️

Join us on Facebook!