Date: 3/24/21 1:48 pm
From: larspernorgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Blue Herons
I suppose they were using a thermal updraft as Pelicans do to gain elevation then commute to a feeding site (often voles in a field around here). They probably have a nesting colony near you. There seem to be herons nesting in the tall trees along Rock Creek where it goes under Evergreen Parkway in north Hillsboro.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Maria Michalczyk <mariam...> Date: 3/24/21 1:41 PM (GMT-08:00) To: "<obol...>" <obol...> Subject: [obol] Blue Herons

This morning I heard and witnessed nearly a dozen Blue herons circling in the sky.  At first I thought it was some kind of concrete scrapper but then saw this collection  of herons.  I have never seen such a thing. It was by the Tualatin River around King
City.  Thanks in advance for the ideas might have.

Maria Michalczyk
p: 503-740-3554
Sent from my Spiffy Iphone. There might be typos due to the tiny keyboard! ❤️🐾❤️

Join us on Facebook!