Date: 3/24/21 11:32 am
From: <plkoyama...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Bothell Turkey Vultures
Tweets,
I just returned from a morning walk at the now-preserved Wayne Golf Course. I was surprised to see 2 Turkey Vultures, the second sighting I’ve ever seen so close to home in the 17 yrs. we’ve been here. The other sighting was in Oct 2020, at the UW Bothell, a group of about 5 circling, then landing in the conifers there. These 2 were heading Kenmore Way, so watch for them, Linda Phillips! My surprisingly birdy walk was topped off by a couple of river otters splashing around near north most bridge. They don’t have wings, so I can’t fit them into Avysis, but hey, they were great!
Penny Koyama, Bothell