Date: 3/24/21 7:37 am
From: Timothy Baker <timothybaker1978...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Pine Siskins question
I'd like to add that there are year-round populations of Pine Siskin in the
Appalachians, as far South as North Carolina, so a winter irruption into
South Carolina isn't as strange as it first seems to us here.
An Audubon group in SC/GA that I am part of has been buzzing about
salmonella outbreaks lately, which supports Bill Volkert's suggestion that
disease concerns might be driving confusion about feeders in the area.

Timothy Baker, Madison