Date: 3/24/21 6:23 am
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: [obol] Secretive crows
Lars mentions how secretive crows are during nesting, in contrast to the
rest of the year. My most interesting experience with this was years ago
waiting for a bus at at a congested intersection in Clackamas. A single
Crow was flying overhead at a few hundred feet, carrying a large twig,
undoubtedly for a nest. As I looked directly up at the crow from the middle
of this crowded intersection the crow looked down at me, saw that I knew
what it was up to, and immediately dropped the twig. Bob O'Brien Carver
Oregon

Join us on Facebook!