Date: 3/24/21 1:42 am
From: Chris Heys <chris.p.heys...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Jaffrey Catbird(?)
At sunset last night two birds flew over head, one making a catbird’s mew call. They appear to have landed here. I know it’s a bit early for catbirds but they were the right shape/color and the call was unquestionably that of a catbird.

Because of very poor looks, the early timing, and the possibility of a very convincing mimic I am leaving this one questionable.

Better to report and be wrong than not to report, eh?

Chris Heys
Jaffrey NH

Sent from my iPhone