Date: 3/23/21 6:10 pm
From: Josh Bruening <87211jjb...>
Subject: [cobirds] Red Fox Sparrow-Loveland-Larimer
All,

The feeders on Swainsona drive in Loveland that, since this fall, has
hosted several good birds added another today. For those who are not
aware, there has been a Canyon Towhee there for months and was still
present as of 2 days ago according to the homeowner. The striking male
Purple Finch is in his 3rd week there and I was finally able to grab photos
of him today as well as a Red Fox Sparrow I found this morning but did not
get good photos of until this afternoon. The homeowner is most gracious
and gets just as excited as we do about the birds. I have pasted my Ebird
checklist with photos below. As always, please be respectful if you check
out this neighborhood. It's a great spot. Several "FOS's" happening in
Larimer County this past week. Yay Spring!!!

https://ebird.org/checklist/S83977461

Bird is the word!

Josh Bruening
Fort Collins

* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<b4ea60c8-f1a3-49e5-b746-ca77d32d4aaen...>

Join us on Facebook!