Date: 3/23/21 4:52 pm
From: Bonnie Comegys <blcomegys...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Osprey back on the missing nest
That's good news, when I went by this morning was just the one Osprey on
the old nest site looking around. There was a report yesterday on
Facebook site birding Oregon that one Osprey was back on the old nest site
that has been made to be unusable, calling repeatedly.

Bonnie Comegys
blcomegys AT gmail.com
NE Portland, Parkrose