Date: 3/23/21 4:24 pm
From: Oliver Zhang <BLACKROCKARTSTUDIO...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Juvenile Hawk at Shoreline ID
Hi birders.

The Spring is definitely in the air. A couple of days ago I saw a group of TREE SWALLOW near the Emily Renzel Pond; this morning I saw a Juvenile Hawk near the Boat Playground at Shoreline Lake; also both male and female WESTERN BLUEBIRD were active nearby.

I narrowed this accipiter down to a kind of juvenile, but couldn't be certain if it's a Juvenile Red Shouldered Hawk or Red-Tailed Hawk. Can anybody help out? Thanks.

Happy birding.

Oliver

View/Reply Online (#23978): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23978
-=-=-