Date: 3/23/21 4:20 pm
From: Doug Santoni <dougsantoni...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] West Seattle Scrub Jay
Hi Joan — I saw a pair of California Scrub-Jays over the weekend on the north shore of Lake Union in Seattle, near the Agua Verde Cafe and Kayak Rental, which is also adjacent to the new Fritz Hedges Park. I saw one earlier this winter in my yard adjacent to the Arboretum, but that is the only time I’ve seen them there. I understand that they sometimes occur toward the south end of the Arboretum.

Doug Santoni
Ph 305-962-4226
DougSantoni at gmail dot com