Date: 3/23/21 3:50 pm
From: larspernorgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Bird ID
Not much to go on. Where? What habitat? At a glance l d say Sctubjay. But if it's out in open country or eastern Oregon Shrike would work. Can't see distinguishing characters for Northern or Loggerhead. We're moving into that window where Loggerheads occasionally appear on the westside. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Tony Hellberg <anthony.hellberg...> Date: 3/23/21 3:45 PM (GMT-08:00) To: OBOL <obol...> Subject: [obol] Bird ID Hello all,Any help on this bird?  Can’t find it on the normal NW bird sites.

Join us on Facebook!