Date: 3/23/21 1:06 pm
From: Thomas Wood <tcwood729...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Shorebird ID Quiz ~ Species seen in Wisconsin
Yes, it was great to see Jim get the recognition for the enjoyment he has provided to many of us on Wisbirdnet. Paul Smith’s work as outdoor editor is also appreciated since he covers a great range of outdoor activities, not just hunting and fishing. He has certainly contributed a wealth of bird and birding articles, and since I have met Jim a number of times in the field and always enjoy his excellent photography, I was pleased that Paul chose to let newspaper readers in on Jim’s great work!
Thomas Wood, Menomonee Falls, Waukesha County