Date: 3/23/21 11:58 am
From: Ken Klapper <kklapper...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Bohemian Waxwings, Sandwich
Sorry for the late post, but yesterday there was a flock of ~25 Bohemians along with 3 Cedars feeding on multiflora rose along Great Rock Road. I was actually on the way to look for a flock of 25 Bohemians that Iain MacLeod had reported a few hours earlier in Moultonborough a few miles away – hmmm, could these be the same birds?

Other interesting and seasonal area birds include a Carolina Wren in Sandwich and an immature goshawk seen from my home on Sunday; a Killdeer at Moultonborough airport (also found by Iain) and FOY phoebe at home on Monday; and an adult Red-shouldered Hawk flying over Diamond Ledge Road today. The Common Redpoll flock in Center Sandwich is at about 40 birds.

Good Birding,
Ken Klapper
Sandwich, NH