Date: 3/23/21 10:28 am
From: Amy C <acervene...>
Subject: [cobirds] Long-tailed Duck 88th Ave Open Space Adams
There is a female Long-tailed Duck on the lake next to the parking lot at
the 88th Avenue Open Space in Adams County. This lake doesn’t appear to
have a name, so here’s a link to the parking lot coordinates
https://goo.gl/maps/pnSVBCayCyqUuKkQ8

She was associating with a small group of Buffleheads when I saw her.

I also saw a single Brewers Blackbird at the edge of the lake.

Amy

Amy Cervene
Arvada, JeffCo

* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CA%2BJWw_%<2BuzvY3YBuiZQ9pvrk8kLNpZ1hdcUzdigspKLhkqom7_Q...>

Join us on Facebook!