Date: 3/23/21 8:06 am
From: teustis killingworthlibrary.org <teustis...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: robin question
I'm curious about that as well. We had multiple orioles nesting in our woods last year, whose nests/young were all wiped out by a red-tailed hawk. We'll see if they return to the area, or move elsewhere. (The orioles have nested in various trees around our house for the past 10 years, never in exactly the same spot. But they never had that kind of trauma before, either.)

Tammy Eustis
Chester