Date: 3/23/21 4:12 am
From: hornhntr <hornhntr...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Hooded Merganser and others
Yesterday afternoon while working I was driving over the Lake Panorama
dredge pond on the NW side of the lake and as I was driving over silt basin
pond dam there was a pretty male Hooded Merganser with 2 females swimming
next to the road. Also, there was many ring necked ducks and others I
couldn't id from the road while driving.