Date: 3/22/21 5:11 pm
From: Gail Coffey <gcoffeywriter...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Re: Hooksett-Goldfinch????
I have had a small number through the winter except during storms. The
average is 5-6 with 30+ coming when the weather got bad. They were not
interested in thistle. They ate the sunflower hearts primarily. Then over
the past week, we have had about 15-20 Goldfinches steadily and quite a few
are eating thistle-so I assume these are arriving migrants who left before
winter.