Date: 3/22/21 12:42 pm
From: <billdhg...> <billdhg...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Feeding Hummingbird
I just use a web search for "2021 Hummingbird migration" and see where they are. As of today, they have been sighted at the Mississippi/ Tennessee border. I put mine out when they get to mid to upper Ohio, usually mid April. Bill
On Monday, March 22, 2021, 03:31:14 PM EDT, Penny <dorfdoom...> wrote:

I have heard in the past that birders should put up their hummer feeders in March. Is that generally true? Or is there a minimum temperature that should be used as a guideline?

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<23965124-FE02-45E4-823D-2758960FA8B2...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<1214917767.2552103.1616442119256...>