Date: 3/22/21 12:44 pm
From: Brooke Miller via groups.io <idbirds...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Red Crossbills at Santa Teresa County Park, Mon 22-Mar
This morning there were no new birds, migrant or otherwise, at the Pueblo Day Use Area at Santa Teresa County Park, except or 8 RED CROSSBILLS that flew over me getting in my car at the upper-most parking lot at about 11:10 am. I managed to get this audio:

I believe these are Type 3.

I recorded this on my iPhone using Voice Record Pro. You can read about eBird’s “Smartphone recording tips” here: https://support.ebird.org/en/support/solutions/articles/48001064305-smartphone-recording-tips <https://support.ebird.org/en/support/solutions/articles/48001064305-smartphone-recording-tips>

Good birding,
Brooke Miller

View/Reply Online (#23966): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23966
-=-=-