Date: 3/22/21 10:13 am
From: scottjstoner via groups.io <ScottJStoner...>
Subject: [hmbirds] phoebe, hooded merg, otters at 5 Rivers
This morning (March 22) I walked 3 miles at Five Rivers, finding 28 species. Eastern Phoebe was FOY for me, near the game farm rd Bridge between the Heron and Beaver ponds. while photographing otters (t.y. Zach S-W for the heads-up) in the beaver pond, a male hooded merganser flew in and landed briefly. Canada geese were courting on several ponds, with mallards and black duck present on the beaver pond. -Scott Stoner, LoudonvilleSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone