Date: 3/22/21 6:38 am
From: Timothy Barksdale <timothy.barksdale...>
Subject: Southern Missouri Report

Good Morning Mobsters!

Worked a bunch of areas over the glorious weekend!

Dawn at Mingo and passed through Butler, Carter Co, with Shannon, Texas thrown in for fun.

Both kinglets, few Sapsuckers, only 2 Winter Wrens.

Warblers: Yellow-rumped, Pine, Yellow-throated, Black and White with Louisiana Waterthrush

No Thrushes,
VERY Few E. Bluebirds and at Mingo ONLY- Carolina wrens.

I had no Carolina wrens in several areas where they should have been very vocal….

If you have been participating in Missouri BBS- please repeat the routes from 2019 or 2020. If tthe same individuals turn up different results in the same locations, the data becomes very important.

I will Comment on the Ivory-billed piece from CBS Sunday Morning by specifically and deliberately NOT making any comments. Some of you have heard me speak about a few of the team and may or my not recall any stories. That will have to do for now.

Tim

Timothy Barksdale
Birdman Productions LLC
P.O.Box 1124
69 Mountain View Dr.
Choteau, MT 59422

Missouri: Birdman Adventures LLC

Timothy dot barksdale at gmail dot .com

The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and might contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

In addition to the above, you may be receiving copyrighted material and be subject to violation of United States Laws.

Birdman Productions LLC and Birdman Adventures LLC will vigorously defend intellectual material, proprietary material and prosecute theft, or plagiarism to the fullest extent of the law.