Date: 3/21/21 4:27 pm
From: Wayne Scott <wsscott...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Black-backed Woodpecker
Elaine Marie and I tallied only 8 species at Trudeau Road, but one was an
actively drumming Black-backed Woodpecker which also gave us some nice
views.

Back in the CT River Valley Jeff MacQueen and I saw 3 early Green-winged
Teal at Gleason Island, Monroe. There were 11 RING-BILLED Gulls there as
well.

I saw an male Ring-necked Duck behind the McIndoe Falls dam.

Down in Lyme at the Berway Farm, A flock of at lest 7 Killdeer was a
pleasant surprise.