Date: 3/21/21 4:15 pm
From: Linda M. Charron <clinda912...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Hooksett-Goldfinch????

I use what's called Finch Delight that I get at Agway. It's a mixture of canary seed, thistle seed and what they call sunflower seed 'crumbs'. The nuthatches, chickadees and woodpeckers like it too!
Linda

Linda Charron
10 Pearson Lane
New Boston, NH
Cell: 603 470-7037
Home: 603 487-3760

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 17:44:53 -0400, Elaine Faletra <elaine.faletra...> wrote:

Hi Paul, Robert

My experience this year - I've also used sunflower hearts (in trays and various feeders along with thistle feeders) for the past few years and have typically had a ton of goldfinches but this year their numbers are remarkably low, in the order of a few.

Elaine
Warren NH