Date: 3/21/21 3:42 pm
From: Leon Bright <urraca2...>
Subject: [cobirds] One TV + info for new birders
COBirders-- Just now a single Turkey Vulture sailed over my neighborhood in
Pueblo, doing its rocking glide. This week's forecast calls for more or less
average weather for this time of the year, so I wonder how s/he will fare.
TVs are migratory and, like some other species, are arriving earlier each
year. The bird did not seem to be headed anywhere in particular, so s/he may
stick around SOCO or, of course, continue to head north.

Leon Bright, Pueblo

* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/005701d71ea3%246f84ddc0%244e8e9940%<24...>

Join us on Facebook!