Date: 3/21/21 3:10 pm
From: Susan Schaezler <susan...>
Subject: [texbirds] 3-21-21 Golden-cheeked Warbler, 8 wa, 9 sparrows @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
3-21-21 Golden-cheeked Warbler, 8 wa, 9 sparrows @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

Golden-cheeked Warbler @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary, not great photo, but proof of life! Also fought with a Black-throated-green Warbler, which was interesting. I had 15 min of warbler chaos at the pond and I finally put my camera down, they were moving fast and concentrated on counting. I had 7 warbler species and Don had Louisiana Waterthrush earlier at Scout Pond Dam, plus day total of 9 species of sparrows, including Grasshopper Sparrow. Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary, Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe/TX, Susan Schaezler

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS

Join us on Facebook!