Date: 3/21/21 12:52 pm
From: Hyndla Kensdottir <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender hyndla53704 for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Re: Black Vulture

The black vulture has a shorter tails and different underwing pattern, which you should recognize from living in the south.  I don't know how dark the heads are on the young turkey vultures at this time but their head are dark when they fledge in the summer.
Pam SkaarMadison. WI  (also lived in TX, KY, and NC)
On Sunday, March 21, 2021, 02:29:40 PM CDT, B.G. Sloan <bgsloan3...> wrote:

Immature Turkey Vultures have dark heads?