Date: 3/21/21 12:05 pm
From: Donald Maum <dgmaum...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Black Vulture
Goose Pond did not disappoint this morning. Tundra swans, Canada geese, White fronted geese and lots of redheads. A pair of trumpeter swans were along Hwy 49 in Horicon Marsh yesterday. The biggest surprise this morning was a black vulture soaring above Hwy 60 just east of Sauk City...near Crystal Lake or Fish Lake. I’ve seen plenty of both being from Louisiana, and there was a turkey vulture nearby, so no mistaken identity.

Donald Maum
Sauk City, WI

Sent from my iPhone