Date: 3/21/21 10:58 am
From: Victoria Sokolowski <vasladyvet...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Love nest is in the trees
As I looked where I saw the Red-Tail Hawks enjoying their sunset yesterday on my way to the office today , I realized that they are nesting in that very tree! She is actually sitting on the nest already. There was a Great Horned Owl in the same nest last year. I will get to check on them daily as I go to work. Something to look forward to each day.

Vicki Sokolowski
Rusk County
Ladysmith, WI