Date: 3/21/21 10:14 am
From: Paula Hansley <redstart.paula...>
Subject: [cobirds] Swainson’s Hawk
I just saw my first Swainson’s of this spring sitting on a sign on Hwy 36 westbound just before the Foothills hwy exit in Boulder !!

Paula Hansley
Louisville

Sent from my iPhone

* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<2C0D73D8-85C0-4E86-B7E5-F3130C47887C...>

Join us on Facebook!