Date: 3/20/21 5:31 pm
From: Victoria Sokolowski <vasladyvet...>
Subject: [wisb] Love is in the trees
As I was driving home from work tonight, I noticed a Red-Tailed Hawk sitting in a tree bordering a pasture. I stopped to Ebird her, and suddenly another Red-Tailed Hawk, which had been on the ground unnoticed by me , flew up to the hawk in the tree and without any fanfare he landed on the back of his cooperative mate to start the next generation. I saw more than I bargained for! It was over just as quick as that, and then they enjoyed the sunset together.

Vicki Sokolowski
Rusk County