Date: 3/20/21 4:17 pm
From: Mike Taylor <3catacres...>
Subject: Sharp-shinned Hawk and Downy Woodpecter

A Sharp-shinned Hawk has been foraging at my feeders for a few weeks now.(1) I managed to capture these two terrible photos of the DOWO (2) hiding and then successfully escaping from the SSHA.

https://ebird.org/checklist/S83766464 <https://ebird.org/checklist/S83766464>

Mike Taylor
Bollinger County

(1) SSHA misses more than it captures, based on many observations.
(2) A photojournalist I shall never be.
(3) Biology is cool.