Date: 3/20/21 12:40 pm
From: Christine Kline <birdsecretary...>
Subject: No Sighting ~ Birdhouse and Feeder Kits

Happy spring fellow birders! It seems like now, more than ever, I am SO
anxious to get out and go birding. The fresh air is just so heavenly. I'm
calling up on my fellow birders to give me some referrals. I need to find a
source for house and feeder kits. Each year, we need the ability to order
approximately 250 to 300 of each - feeders and houses. If there's anyone
out there that can point me in the right direction I'd sure appreciate it.
Keeping it in Missouri or local is a bonus!

Meanwhile, I had my first Turkey Vulture and Eastern Towhee this week. Both
yard birds.

Thank you everyone.

Christine Kline

Co-Chair, Wings Over Weston

(816) 540-3515 or (816) 824-1074

<birdsecretary...> <mailto:<birdsecretary...>