Date: 3/20/21 8:39 am
From: AMK17 <amk17...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Pairs

Several species have paired up the past few weeks. Bewick’s wrens were the first I noticed pairing up (e.g., seen together foraging, seemingly inseparable). A pair of crows were not far behind taking turns breaking lilac branches last week from the yard. A black capped chickadee pair as well seemed to be foraging together. This morning a pair of Stellar jays were gathering nest material and flew off together. Lastly, a robin seems to have claimed my yard but no corresponding mate yet...any pair sightings in your yard?

Happy birding!

AKopitov
seattle

AMK17