Date: 3/19/21 3:15 pm
From: Oliver Zhang <BLACKROCKARTSTUDIO...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Juvenile Coopers Hawk at Shoreline Lake
Hi birders,

To celebrate the one-year anniversary of Covid-19, I took a walk around the Shoreline Lake along the Bay Trail this morning. Near the Casey Forebay, I spotted this Juvenile Cooper's Hawk perched on the fence post.

Beginning last year I have seen the following raptors in this area: WHITE-TAILED KITE, RED TAILD HAWK, RED SHOUDLERED HAWK, NORTHERN HARRIER (No decent photo was taken & wouldn't count), Juvenile BALD EAGLE, TURKEY VULTURE, AMERICAN KESTREL. I am very amazed by the varieties here.

Finally, because it's the first day of Spring, I'd like to share two photos I took this morning, in which Anna's Hummingbird showing the full spectrum color.

Happy birding :D

Oliver

View/Reply Online (#23952): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23952
-=-=-