Date: 3/19/21 10:31 am
From: Terry Hoenle <terry_hoenle...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Interesting hummingbird paper
I just noticed that Amazon sells something that attaches to a hummingbird feeder to prevent bees from entering the feeder holes. It's called the Aspects 384 Nectar Guard and attaches to the underside of the cover inside the feeder. Might be worth a try! Does anyone have experience with this contraption?

Terry Hoenle
Rochester Hills & Gladwin

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to birders+<unsubscribe...><mailto:birders+<unsubscribe...>.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAFoKnJXUF0vnZWJS_MhMNo31hR55__Mzc62OR22Mzj1mSvXwFQ...><https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAFoKnJXUF0vnZWJS_MhMNo31hR55__Mzc62OR22Mzj1mSvXwFQ...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<BL1PR18MB4136D4A4B053D9316F56004BFD689...>

Join us on Facebook!