Date: 3/19/21 9:58 am
From: Allen Chartier <amazilia3...>
Subject: Re: [humband] Re: [birders] Interesting hummingbird paper
I have been using 12-ounce saucer-types (don't know the brand any more) for
several years, although I wish the ports had slits instead of the 1/8 inch
holes that the yellowjackets squeeze through.

Allen T. Chartier
Inkster, Michigan
Email: <amazilia3...>
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mihummingbirdguy/collections/