Date: 3/19/21 8:46 am
From: Bird observations from western New York <geneseebirds-l...>
Subject: [GeneseeBirds-L] Woodcock etc.
Trying to make an effort to see some early migrants, I had at least 8
Woodcock at Red Jacket Riverfront Park in Buffalo on Wednesday. Birds bite
scattered throughout the park, calling and making their twittering flight
sounds. I don’t know that I have heard so many in one small spot since I
was a kid!

Yesterday I had quite a few Rusty Blackbirds and 3 Ravens at Tifft. I did
not see the Eurasian Wigeon, but ducks weren’t as numerous as I’d expect.

For those interested, Buffalo Niagara Waterkeeper will be doing some
cleanups in April and May - please consider participating:
https://bnwaterkeeper.org/programs/cleanup/

Joe Fell
Buffalo, NY
<Jfell2000...>