Date: 3/19/21 8:42 am
From: Penny <dorfdoom...>
Subject: Re: ADMIN: no cat discussions Re: [birders] Owlet removed
Owls are not the only birds that leave the nest and spend time with their parents feeding them on the ground. I noticed it with robins many years ago, too.
Penny

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<9A74178C-D2BF-49A7-871E-EEBDEEF0FB13...>

Join us on Facebook!