Date: 3/18/21 6:32 pm
From: G M ARCHAMBAULT <gm72125...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Catbirds
American Beautyberry, an Alabama native, is a guaranteed magnet for Gray Catbirds here in central Alabama, fyi. IT may be native to your region. I'd check. If it is winter hardy there, I'd get some because the iridescent purple berries are very showy and the birds gorge on the fruits. Best -Ken Archambault, Birmingham, Alabama
On Thursday, March 18, 2021, 04:08:01 PM CDT, 'Edie Britt' via Birders <birders...> wrote:

I love the little gray catbird. Up until last summer I had one or two families nesting in my blue spruce in the backyard. Last summer....nothing.
Can anyone recommend ways to attract these talkative little fellas back to my yard? Food/Seed, bushes. Etc
I'll have my small fountain going this year, maybe that will help?
Thanks.
Edie.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<823724623.2681303.1616101674298...>