Date: 3/18/21 12:28 pm
From: David Seidensticker <davesticker...>
Subject: Re: Trumpeter Swan - Crooked Neck!!

I photographed a bird with a comparable injury in December 2018 at Riverlands MBS near St Louis. Others got better pics of the same bird, but you can see the similar form…

https://www.flickr.com/photos/145076326@N08/51050093087/in/dateposted-public/ <https://www.flickr.com/photos/145076326@N08/51050093087/in/dateposted-public/>

Dave Seidensticker
St Louis, MO