Date: 3/18/21 11:14 am
From: Media.com <edgew...>
Subject: Re: In a lighter vein

On this rainy, dreary day I was a pleasant diversion to look at Deepa's 101 species day list and compare our 10-day Goa, India birding adventure list from November 2018. We had 63 species in common--she in one day, June, Eric, Kathleen and I with a guide in ten.
Well done, Deepa, and what stunning, fun birds!

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO
<edgew...>