Date: 3/18/21 5:01 am
From: Devorah the Ornithologist <birdologist...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] eBird vs tweeters
Hi Dennis and everyone,

i am speculating that it IS probably possible to have a bot automatically
aggregate eBird reports for WA, BC, OR & NoCal and post them to tweeters. I
lack the skill to write such a thing, but it seems possible to me. or is it?

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 10:55 PM Dennis Paulson <dennispaulson...>
wrote:

> Hello, tweets.
>
> I’m amazed by the number of people who have written me and thanked me for
> posting about the Black-legged Kittiwake in Port Townsend. I looked on
> eBird and discovered that a number of people had seen the bird earlier in
> March, but apparently didn’t post it on tweeters. That sparked a thought.
>
> Please remember that posting a rarity or sem-rarity, in other words a bird
> that others would very much like to see, on eBird doesn’t mean that you’re
> sharing it with your local birding community. Lots of people aren’t on
> eBird.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Dennis Paulson
> Seattle

GrrlScientist
Contact: *<grrlscientist...> <grrlscientist...>* | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/GrrlScientist> | MeWe
<https://mewe.com/i/grrlscientist> | Skype <https://www.skype.com/en/>:
grrlscientist
Words: Forbes <http://www.forbes.com/sites/grrlscientist/> | Medium
<https://medium.com/@GrrlScientist> | GoodReads
<https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/52557863-grrlscientist>
Keep up with my writing: TinyLetter <https://tinyletter.com/grrlscientist>
Tiny bio: about.me <https://about.me/grrlscientist>
sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt. [Virgil, Aeneid]